With a number of high value, high profile projects in construction and in negotiations the Sydney office is looking for a Contracts Manger reporting to the Construction Director working at a strategic and delivery level to ensure compliance and best practice. Your'll work across number of Project Managers to offer commercial and contractual support mentoring CA's to be more commercially astute.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 7-10 year's experience as a Contract Administrator in Australia
- Have a strong commercial background
- Show stability on your CV
- Come from a tier 2 or tier3 background
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to cost report and deal with large subcontractor packages
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com