This award winning business are known for delivering large scale projects in the booming rail sector.
They are on the lookout for a Contract Administrator for a station upgrade projects located in Sydney Metro. An experienced Contract Administrator with 2-5 years plus experience is required and a background in rail is preferred but not essential.
They are proud of their excellent staff retention rate and will only consider candidates who show stability on their CV.
To be considered for this role as a Contract Administrator you will need:
- A completed Construction Management Degree
- 5 years plus post graduate experience as a Contract Administrator
- Experience with a well known mid tier builder in AUSTRALIA
- Stability on your CV is a must!
- Commercial/Rail experience is preferred but not essential
- Able to work in a team
- Able to mentor younger CA’s when required
- Must show stability with previous employers
If you are keen to find out some more information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application for the role please click on the APPLY NOW button shown below.
For more roles within the Construction and Engineering sector please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com