Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Brisbane team. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders they are now looking for a CA to be based out of their Brisbane office. Your first project will be a $18M aged care construction project. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Commercial background with some agecare being an advantage
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market.
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com