Established over 50 years ago this large tier 1/ tier 2 builder are one of Australia's leading contractors and have one of the best reputations in the country. With endless landmark projects under their belt they are continuing to secure project after project throughout Australia and find themselves in a great position for the remainder of 2019 and are already looking towards 2020.
They currently operate in every state in Australia and delivering projects between $10M and $300M and they attract some of the best operators in Australia by being able to offer landmark projects.
About the role – Contracts Administrator (Cairns)
Their QLD operation has been particularly busy, and they have been rewarded for their hard work by recently securing an education project in Cairns. They are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the commercial team on this project which is worth $25M.
They are looking for somebody who is serious about relocating to Cairns for the duration of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Construction related degree
- 5 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience with a well known builder
- Stability with previous employers
- Serious about relocating to Cairns
- Join one of Australia’s largest builders
- Working for a builder who has a great reputation across Australia
- Work on an interesting Education project
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com