- Seek a long-term career opportunity with a premier organisation
- Be involved in Sydney's most iconic projects.
- Commercial, Education and Government sector.
Well-established and renowned national commercial fit-out contractor operating for over 25 years. Through excellent completed projects this national fit-out contractor has the capability in delivering NSW’s most iconic and challenging projects in excess of $100M. With a national team of over 400 staff this contractor has a busy pipeline of work with a solid reputation across the Tier 1 sector.
- Office based in their brand new offices the Sydney CBD
- Capability to cost report and manage large packages.
- High-level of developing best practice across commercial and T1 systems working across $100m project.
- Working closely with the General & Commercial Manager, be able to mitigate risk and ensure smooth running of the project.
- Responsible for procurement, preparing scope of works, letting & negotiating contracts.
- Preparation and administration of variations.
- Prepare and develop budgeting schedules
- Completed Construction Management Degree or related
- 3 years + in a similar role
- Be well presented and carry excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acconex, Jobpac or Cheops exp. highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience across Fitout & Interior trades.
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience across administration & management of Head Contracts & Sub Contracts.
- Gain excellent exposure on Sydney’s largest and iconic projects
- Be mentored and benefit from an excellent management team and structure
- Competitive salary package
- Focus on high-quality projects, suppliers, materials and techniques
- Family feel culture working in a close-knit team
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org