A national tier 2 builder that has extensive experience in the Government sector delivering a range of projects for the Government, some of the specialist areas are Schools, Defence and Hospitals.
The company in question currently have a large amount of tenders out and are looking to build a new team to deal with these anticipated projects.
The Role / Position:
I am currently seeking a contract administrator to work in the DEFENCE sector, commercially managing a range of projects up to $10M. You will be working with a Project Manager and engineers across multiple projects at anyone time. Predominantly Sydney based however there could be travel interstate involved as well.
- Defence project exposure - MUST
- Prior experience working for a tier 1, 2 or 3
- Ability to start mid January
- Proven track record in the fit out and small build sector
- Prior exposure to work on projects valued between $1M - $10M
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a similar field.
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com for more information call Spencer on 02 8252 4006