A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in South East QLD for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $2M to $50M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to ongoing success and upcoming work they are looking to add an experienced CA to their team on the Gold Coast. You will be likely be site based with the rest of the team and your first project will be a multi level residential project.
Skills and Experience
- Have 5 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD
- Be based on the Gold Coast
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Contracts Administrator who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Feel like a valued employee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com