My client is a well-respected, established multi-disciplinary design studio with a national presence, working across a varied portfolio of work.
They're looking for a talented and experienced Interior Designer available to start immediately.
This position is a contract role for up to 3 months to assist on the documentation of a large-scale hospitality project. The role is ideal for you if you're looking for an immediate start within an establish design practice located within the CBD.
- A minimum of 3 years local experience working within a similar role
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt and overcome problems that arise
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior design, or an equivalent
- Proficiency with Revit
- Confident with your documentation skills and have work to show this
- You must possess full Australian Working Rights
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV + Portfolio by clicking 'Apply Now', or for more information, please contact Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 OR firstname.lastname@example.org