Work across a variety of projects from Building Upgrades, Commercial Fit Outs and Remedial ranging from $500k to $10m. Mentorship and development from the director / business owner who will support your career development. Small collaborative and dynamic team.
- Small builder who pack a punch in terms of capability verse size.
- Work from the builder and the client side.
- Paying Between - $70k and $110K Depending on Experience
A boutique construction management and client side practice who work on joint ventures, Construction Management and Client Side Project Management assignments changing and adapting way they engage with clients to offer a service which best suits the project, the scope and the budget.
Facade Upgrades, Building Upgrades, Fire Upgrade, Commercial Refurbishments and High-End Home Refurbishment.
Due to ongoing success, a new role of Contract Administration has been identified. This is not your normal CA role because you will work as a CA "construction management" and act as a Junior PM on "client-side" assignments.
You will be office based on the lower North Shore, working alongside an experienced Senior Project Manager who is a likeable and professional person who develop you through the next stage of your career.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator
- Ideally have some commercial experience ideally being fit out or building upgrades.
- Completed Construction Management degree.
- Process driven and can communicate with clients in a Junior PM capacity.
- Eager to succeed
- Procure experience desirable - Not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0406 707 277 simply hit the apply button below.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com