A Tier 1 business who operate nationally across the multiple sectors including commercial, retail, health and industrial. They have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to recently winning one of the most sort after projects in recent history, we are working in partnership with one of Australia’s leading builders who are looking to bring on an additional Contract Administrators to assist with procurement for the project. They are looking for someone from a tier 1-2 background who will hit the ground running and slot in with the existing team. Ideally, they are looking to bring someone on board for a mid to late Feb start.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognized Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience in trade letting and procurement
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- 5 years experience working for a recognized builder
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a highly reputable Tier 1 builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work.
- Competitive salaries