Established in NSW / ACT for over 40 years this builder has solid foundations, both federal and state pre qualifications and a highly skilled workforce that works in the Illawarra region. Currently they have contracts with NSW health for the early works on several hospitals.
Based in their Wollongong Office, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming.
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working closely with astute senior managers who are committed to upskilling local people. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class. The company are heavily involved in the local community and support local business.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org