Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers who have an impeccable reputation. They currently have a combined workforce of over 400 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $800M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
Work in hand includes 2 x large retail developments, several large school developments, health centres and a new hotel however this position will be based on site helping to deliver a $165M retail development.
You will be joining a professional and dedicated team who collaborate to achieve a quality build. This company provide an industry leading culture that is flexible and relaxed. The company is in a strong financial position with all the projects under construction in profit. The senior management do not take ill-advised commercial risks which results in a harmonious environment for the project team.
Based om site, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams and be you will be reasonable for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming.
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in quantity surveying or construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Be a self-starter capable of working without direction or micro- management
- Be able to multi task effectively
- Be well presented and an effective communicator
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills