- Traditional Australian builder with strong reputation
- Supportive / friendly culture within professional environment
- Educational, Aged Care and high end Residential projects
- 4 decades of experience delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers.
- In the last 5 years they have also make a name for themselves in the high-spec lux residential market.
- The run mid tier systems and have a long serving senior management team
- The position will suit a degree qualified contract administrator that has delivered several projects from start to finish and is able to plan and manage their own workload.
- Reporting into a Project Manager you will be required to help administrator contracts from procurement through to final accounts.
- This is an office based position that will regularly visits sites to attend site meetings
Company Culture / Benefits
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW market working with many of the prestigious schools, aged care providers and high end residential architects. The senior management works in a collaborative manner to achieve the best results for their client whilst maintaining a professional and friendly culture.
Qualifications / Skills / Duties
- Construction Management or related degree or related and 5+ years experience
- Strong negotiation skills and highly developed local subbie knowledge
- Strong contractual knowledge and ability to deal with head contact payments and variations
- Ability to deal with client and relevant stakeholders on the project
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Highly developed IT skills and keen eye for detail
- Valid Drivers Lic