- Posted 04 March 2023
- Salary$505 per day + super
- Job type Contract
- Sectors CGC CoverGovernment
We are looking for a Content Officer to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
- 3contract opportunities with the NSW State Government
- Offices are based in Parramatta. - WHF - Attend the offices once a fortnight
- Role commencing ASAP
- $505 per hour + super
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- Undertake routine research activities to support the production of text and visual content for digital channels.
- Collate material submitted for publication and assess content to determine compliance with the style guide, digital best practice and corporate brand requirements.
- Provide high level customer service to stakeholders responding directly to routine enquiries on digital content and escalating more complex issues to members of the Content team to address.
- Assist the Content Advisor in reviewing digital content to ensure it is inclusive, complies with best practice principles and optimises search engine indexing, ranking, clickthrough’s and conversions
- Monitor and report on the progress of project plan implementation in achieving milestones and meeting targets for deliverables, within specified budget, and time parameters.
- Actively participate with members of the team in the identification of new content trends and the assessment of their suitability for enhancing the digital customer experience of communications, products and services in line with the Department’s commitment to continuous improvement
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40hours per week, 8 hours per day
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
- A valid Working with Children Check