This engineering consultancy has led the way in both quality of delivery and project profiles for the last decade. Well recognized equally for their client satisfaction and employee loyalty, this company has ambitious growth plans and are looking to hire an experienced communications/marketing specialist, to be an integral part of the Operations team.
You will be working across Marketing, Communications, Business Development and branding.
- New Tenders / Proposals development (writing and submissions) and support for Managing Director (MD) and Senior Management Team
- General management of communications activities and resources
- Website and social media content planning, execution and management
- Marketing, sponsorship and events management
- Monitor, measurement and reporting of marketing and sales strategy effectiveness
- Development of BD materials, such as proposals, capability documents, key personnel CVs (Professional Profiles) and other content as required
- Write, review and maintain company policies and documentation
- Manage all business development through maintaining client database, implementing PR, maximising business opportunities.
- Manage entire communications around branding
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous (having a portfolio would be advantageous)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Autonomy in the role
- The function is already set-up, you will need to just maintain
- CBD location, great culture, growing business
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 02 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com