Mission Critical - Data Centres
Salary Package: $180 - $200K
Sensational Business - Global Presence
Based in Sydney
A locally renowned building services design consultancy with an emerging presence in Australia and a strong global footprint, boasting excellence as mission critical experts with an emphasis on Hyper-scale Data Centres. Working across multiple market sectors in Australia including; commercial, healthcare, education industrial, pharma & mission critical to name a few.
This consultancy has a strong global staffing presence with offices across several continents and design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced and supportive directors with a passion to help people's personal growth. This has helped them take a strong foothold to increase market share in Sydney's building services market.
This consultancy is one of the few around that are still hiring during COVID-19 with a positive, forward thinking attitude toward future success.
The successful individual will provide management of an engineering group as Group Leader. Monitoring and delivering projects with effective use of resources relative to fee with maximum profitability, maintaining technical quality, professionalism and completing all design activities to programme. Monitor and coach all staff performance within the group. Implement training, QA, Health and Safety.
• To manage project delivery, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plan and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects within the group.
• Carry out commissioning services, reviews and documentation and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with engineers.
• Monitor the mechanical, electrical and public health installations for compliance with the contract documents and issue deviation reports.
• Financial Performance Reviews - Monitor and control project progress, design variations and project financial budgets.
• General Duties - Implement management and administration systems (timesheets/expenses etc), co- ordinate holiday leave within group.
• Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects.
• Implement Company Health and Safety. Ensure all designs respond to the applicable health and safety regulations.
• Ensure IIP accreditation and Quality Management System ISO 9001 and 14001 are adhered to.
- 8+ years experience in Commissioning Critical System Facilities
- Building Service consultancy experience is advantageous
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the AU market
- Passion to grow a business unit
- Prior Leadership experience is advantageous
- Huge personal & career growth potential
- Attractive salary package & near future share
- Chance to build a team from scratch
- Globally recognised business & brand
Call Martin Smallshaw at CGC Recruitment on 0478 699 630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org