A diverse consultancy, with nearly 30 years of experience across a diverse field of project management, cost management and construction services. Working with both clients in the public and private sector.
About the role
With a strong pipeline of work for the year ahead, with a focus on delivering projects in the Health and Education sector. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager, with recent experience Client-side to join the established Brisbane Office.
Skills and experience
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in completing projects throughout their full lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking when it comes to project delivery
- Portfolio of locally delivered education and health care projects, both public and private
- Entry into an established consultancy
- Flexible working environment
- Paid paternal leave
- Opportunity for ongoing learning and development
- Strong team culture, with annual celebrations
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com