Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
The project is currently in its final stages and has a number of variations, it is an education project that is valued at around $60M. The project itself has been nominated for a number of awards and will be well recognized within the building sector. The project is nearly finished however has multiple variations to deal with.
Seeking a heavy hitting Senior Contracts Administrator / contracts manager to do variations on a $60M project. This role is for someone to come in and hit the ground running and maximise opportunity with claims in sub contractors and head contract variations.
- Tier 1 or 2 background
- 10 + years experience as a Contracts Administrator or Quantity surveyor within the construction industry
- GC - 21 project experience essential
- Software experience in Cheops or Jobpac
- Experience with head & sub contract variations
- Construction degree or related field essential.
How to apply:
Feel free to contact me directly on 02 8252 4006 or 0421 645 874 alternatively send me your CV directly to email@example.com