Multi-discipline consultancy with a cohesive, innovative and supportive team which promotes diversity and work-life flexibility, embraces change, and provides career progression opportunities to every team member.
About the role:
Client is looking for an intermediate Civil Drafter working within the following sectors; Defence & Aviation, Residential & mixed-use development, Commercial, Retail, Transport & Infrastructure.
- 2-5 years Drafting experience in the Civil and Infrastructure field.
- Intermediate to Advanced level skill in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and/or 12d design software or a willingness and to develop your skills using this software.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a close knit team.
- Have well developed, professional communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.