Our client is a top-class global Engineering Consultancy who maintain design excellence and uphold strong team values and a fantastic cohesive company culture.
Their whole business revolves around their staff and they are well known for providing a flexible work environment and a culture where the staff come first, and everyone enjoys coming to work.
They consistently work on and deliver large highways projects across the country and overseas and partner with other tier one consultancies and contractors throughout Australia.
Due to growth within their highways team, they are currently searching for an experienced Civil Engineer to Project Manage the design phase of complex highways and roads projects.
This would be a real chance for an experienced Civil Engineer or Senior Civil Engineer to step into a Design Project Management role with one of the finest consultancies in the country.
Working alongside the leadership team in the highways group you will help deliver high profile and complex roads and highways projects by managing complex design on 12D and other software, whilst managing resources and coordinating with JV partners and clients.
- 7 year's + experience in the Civil Design of highways and roads
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Exposure to 12D and other civil design software
- Experience managing resources and the design phase of civil projects
- Busy and growing business
- Career move from Engineer to Project Design Lead
- Market leading salary
- Flexible workplace
- Ready made pipeline of projects
Call Evan on 0499 772 632 for more info or hit apply now