Skilled Civil 3D Drafter required by one of the world’s leading consultancies, to work across a large portfolio of water and wastewater design projects in Queensland and Australia nationally.
Your drafting skills will be challenged working on a diverse range of projects in the water and wastewater sector.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside some of the state’s best water industry professionals that present a full design solution. Ranging from Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical through to Process and Piping design.
The organisation pride themselves on hiring hard-working drafters, designers and engineers that fit the company ethos and have a genuine passion for the water industry. They are well known for providing a fantastic work-life balance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver multi-disciplinary designs related to water and wastewater mains in Civil 3D,
- Understand and adhere to local standards and specifications,
- Effective liaison with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Identify risks and opportunities for the design and planning of utilities (water, telecommunication, gas and power) protection and relocation,
- Input into proposals demonstrating understanding of project needs in relation to design drafting.
- Excellent skills in Civil 3D related to pipelines,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience producing pressure and gravity network piping drawings,
- Excellent ability to interpret the SEQ Design and Construction Code, with existing knowledge preferred,
- Diploma in Civil Design or similar related qualification advantageous.
- Flexible working hours and working from home,
- Global mobility,
- Parental leave and purchased additional annual leave,
- Corporate employee discounts and offers,
- Wellness at work and social club,
- Workplace giving/volunteering,
- Employee reward and recognition program, and
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our engineering recruitment specialist George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / email@example.com