- Over the past 8 years our client has become a specialist in offering full turnkey services for both new build and fit-out projects valued up to $50m
- The directors of the company enjoy being involved in the day to day running, largely focusing their time in the design management process.
- Due to increasing their turnover they are now in a position to take on a Chief Estimator to join their team on a full time basis
- You will be managing a team of 2 existing estimators working on a mixture of ECI and hard dollar tenders within the fitout & new build sectors.
- Tenders include state of the art corporate fitouts, new build industrial projects and high-end hospitality jobs.
- This position may suit someone experienced looking for a new challenge or someone who has a few years experience looking to grow their career.
- If you are looking to become a manager within an established business this could the opportunity you have been waiting for
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- Willingness and desire to become a manager within of a mid-tier builder
- Have a natural analytical ability and way with numbers
- Highly developed IT skills (currently out client uses Buildsoft and Cubit)
- Our client is open to discuss salary expectation with candidates depending on previous experience