This design on this project is almost complete, therefore candidates will ideally have experience across design, installation, testing & commissioning.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide engineering services in Communications Based Train Control system and their interface to train control, rail signalling and other network control systems.
- Review designs relating to the proposed CBTC system
- Assess the migration/deployment strategies for CBTC system to assess risk
- Participate in the revision/development of relevant standards relating to CBTC systems
- Ensure that all design reviews are conducted
- Report on the progress of all issues
- Liaise with stakeholders and key internal project groups
- Upgrading and updating standard documents and corporate protocols.
- Mentoring/coaching/leading junior team members where required.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or another related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in CBTC Engineering & Interface Management within the Rail Industry.
- Knowledge of and prior experience in Technical Planning, Requirements Management, Interface Management, Technical Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technical Data Management, Technical Assessment, and Decision Analysis.
Please note - you must currently be residing in Australia.