- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Based in Ashfield
- $402.70p/d + super (PAYG)
- Hours of Work 21 hours a week (3 days per week) standard business hours.
- Immediate start required!!
Opportunity to join the NSW Government, in a department that delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
- Implement publicity campaigns to promote the policy priorities of the Department, to inform and influence the community, and uphold the Department's reputation among key stakeholders.
- Provide input to the planning and design of multifaceted campaigns to support Department's policy and operational priorities and to communicate key messages relating to initiatives and service delivery.
- Manage campaigns and projects, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets to ensure campaign and project milestones are met and consistent, high-quality outcomes are achieved.
- Prepare a range of data for managers and other key stakeholders, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers that are timely, accurate and relevant.
- Undertake post-campaign analysis and review to determine outcomes of specific events and inform future planning and activity.
- Implement contractual agreements for sponsorship and campaigns, including print and marketing materials, ensuring adherence to the Departments communication and marketing strategy and policy.
- Provide advice and technical support across Communications Services on the campaign management aspects of Departmentscampaigns and programs.
- Research trends and issues to identify target audiences and best practice strategies for campaign development
- The ability to work in Australia full time
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing/communications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with a demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Sound experience in the management of marketing/communications campaigns.