Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
We are looking for an experienced Business Support Officer to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
What's in it for you...
- 3-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Immediate start required
- Located in Macquarie Park but the office is currently working from home
- $460-$515 per day + super
- complex diary management, scheduling various meetings and appointments
- Provide a range of administrative activities, project and office services that contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit that supports the delivery of services to the organisations different Departments
- Organising travel arrangements
- Manage and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible as required
- Use relevant technology to analyse information, prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit directors
- Implement and maintain effective administrative systems and processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and better support the business unit in delivering services
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information
- Experience in C suite executive-level support to senior executive – minimum 5 years experience
- Experience in complex diary management, scheduling various meetings and appointments
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL.