- Work with an astute, passionate Director
- Full time position, head office based in Surry Hills close to public transport
- Collaborative, dynamic and passionate team environment
Join a dynamic, progressive, and collaborative fitout builder based conveniently in Surry Hills, close to public transport. The Director has successfully built up the business over the last 8 years to turn over $20M, the work they do is 70% government and 30% private sector. Current projects they deliver include offices, medical clinics and high-end restaurants valued to $10M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving firm under a passionate Director who his staff describe as a generous and flexible manager. The current team have been there for a while and work together to achieve the best product for clients. No one is too good to rollup their sleeves and help a colleague, the office has a social culture and don’t take themselves too seriously
Closely working with the Director and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients (Clientside Project Managers, Architects and Designers) and managing the internal and external CRM systems.
This position will suit someone who has a fitout, interior design or furniture background that has a passion developing and building client relationships. This could suit someone from a delivery background who is looking to transfer over to a sales position.
Salary will be $100K + super however you will have uncapped commission earnings (10% commission on project profit paid when the project is completed so you will expect to receive regular comms)
Duties will include:
- Monitor Tenderlink, Property Daily and other property market publications for potential leads
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Background in Operational Fitout (Builder) or Interior Designer or Furniture / Interiors subbie
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients