The primary purpose of the role is to provide scalable, risk-based approaches to business case writing, technical editing, and project management skills during the development, drafting and approval of business cases for projects in Development.
- Lead in the implementation and development of business case strategy, working within project multidisciplinary teams to deliver complex business cases for investment approval
- Lead in the development of business cases, particularly translating and incorporating strategic and SME content into the business case, as well as any other-directed activities
- Provide specialist and advice in the interpretation and communication of business technical and complex information that is fit-for-purpose, often for a lay audience
- Apply a high standard of written and verbal communication, working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop high quality documentation
- Exceptional negotiation and influence when dealing with range stakeholders at all levels to obtain timely and accurate information
- Work flexibly and reprioritise tasks as required in order to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure accuracy and quality of information and advice provided to all internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret and provide specialist advice in business case development and the application of required standards and frameworks in consultation with Group Finance.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional experience in the development of business case and business improvement processes.
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001 for a confidential discussion.