Leading tier 1 design consultancy with over 350 offices around the globe. Due to recent project wins and a current pipeline of work, our client is looking to grow its Civil/Structures and transport team.
About the role:
- Provide delivery of design documentation using AutoCAD &/or Revit
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant with best practice and any other quality standards dictated by the nature of the project
- Resolving complex issues working along side the project manager.
- 5 + years experience working as a Civil/Structures drafter. Working on Bridges, cut & cover tunnels, retaining walls, lift shafts, stairs culverts and foundations.
- 2 years RMS or VicRoads project experience or interstate equivalents.
- AutoCAD &/or Revit experience.
- Understanding BIM and Digital engineering with a desire to move further into this space.
- High attention to detail, and ability to work to project deadlines and within a team culture.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.