IMMEDIATE START - Part-time permanent Bookkeeper and office administrator needed.
This is a driven Construction Management company that's focus is commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects across a broad range of sectors relating to workplace, education, government, health, hospitality and retail projects.
- They have a great team culture
- They have 80% of repeat business.
- They have been delivering successful quality projects for 15+ years.
- They have the intelligence and many years of industry experience enabling the team to add value to every project
Manage office administration including;
- Office administration
- Marketing Paraphernalia
- Has a go getter attitude
- A want to be a real all rounder
- Always enthusiastic and energetic
- Task completion focus
- Can communicate well at all levels
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Flexibility, adaptability, and being able to problem-solve
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook, Powerpoint
- Experience working on marketing collateral
- Experience working on submissions and tenders (nice to have)
- Bookkeeping qualifications and proven experience
- Is being part of a team that enjoys being successful and supporting others
- Being proactive and acting with integrity
- Being integral in achieving the business goals
- Growing company with career opportunities.
- A company that enjoys celebrating the wins
- Fun, engaging and vibrant culture
Please only apply if you are living in Australia and have qualifications and experience in Bookkeeping, Marketing and Administration
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com