- Tier 1 HVAC/BMS Contractor
- Vehicle inc Competitive package
- Will consider experienced Senior Technician looking to progress
The Account Manager role will be to manage a team that delivers quality service and maintenance of Commercial air conditioning equipment, control systems and projects. You will also be asked to deliver on individual and business unit sales objectives.
The mandate requires client management experience as well as a strong technical background and in the BMS services industry.
Key skills required
- Achieving individual service sales budgets/objectives for the Branch
- Generating sales, hand in hand with account management of the service Contracts
- Promote and professionally deliver service offerings to new and existing customers;
- Work with Service, Projects and Maintenance Managers and other Account Managers collaboratively
- Provide a high level of technical support to internal and external clients
- Visitation and ongoing communication with clients
- Liaise with technicians and site contacts for purposes of submitting timely quotations for additional works;
- Be aware of overall Company financial objectives and work proactively to achieve those goals;
- Identify and develop relationships with existing and new customers, sub-contractors and suppliers;
- Together with the Service Manager, complete scheduled reviews of Service Technician's personal performance and performance measurements;
- Resolve customer service and account disputes in a timely manner as they arise;
- Maintain and build strong relationships with your “designated client base” create revenue growth through generation strategies to successfully achieve set revenue targets.
- Maintain at all times a proactive approach to your “designated client base”, as well as sharing initiatives with team as required to assist Branch in achieving goals.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the role in more detail then please click APPLY NOW or call/email Karl French on 0282 524029 / email@example.com