BMS Project Engineers are required for a Tier 1 Contractor who are the leaders in the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Based in Sydney and reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, we have a great opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced BMS Project Engineers.
You will be involved and working on various client sites across the Sydney Metro area and regional NSW, and will become part of a team that provides outstanding service and support to our clients. Projects will include large commercial buildings, hospitals and data centres.
• Significant BMS programming and integration experience (essential)
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems, BMS and associated plant
• The ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications
• The ability to prepare points lists, product selections, functional descriptions and control diagrams
• Experience with integration using BACnet, MODBus, LON and web services
• Strong computer and networking skills
• Highly developed fault finding and problem-solving skills
• A valid Australian driver’s license
• A tertiary or trade qualification in a mechanical, electrical or electronics discipline
Whilst not essential, a current Australian restricted electrical license is preferred.
- Highly driven and confident
- Work well autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to prioritise work and follow through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build great relationships
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then click "APPLY NOW" and send through an up to date CV, or contact Karl French on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0282 524 029