Tier 1 consultancy with a vision to be the worlds leading infrastructure company by connecting with and caring for communities. Great opportunity to develop among a global leader.
About the Role:
Great opportunity for an experienced BIM / Digital Lead join an established and busy transport team. Engage with clients; creating solutions to problems, using digital engineering, building information management (BIM), virtual design and construction (VDC) and other capabilities.
You will have hands on experience managing projects and leading BIM / Digital applications across major transport projects. Working along side the Regional Digital Engineering lead on a major rail project in NSW.
- 5 + years experience with digital, BIM consulting or engineering in a similar role.
- Provide BIM services, project management and training.
- Assess current digital capabilities & risked, then develop digital vision, gap analysis and BIM implementation.
- Actively engage with clients in your region/industry to identify needs and opportunities.
- Help clients understand how BIM & Digital applications impacts/benefits them.
- Develop & lead related business development strategies and identify new opportunities.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.