Join a highly regarded and leading tier 1 engineering firm, with major project wins across Australia. Due to continued project wins, my client is looking to grow there digital engineering team and BIM capabilities.
What you will need:
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate, lead and deliver within a team.
- You must have 5 + years of practical experience with Revit.
- BIM Coordination experience using Navisworks, MEP Revit
- High Proficiency in modelling and revit drafting
- Proactive attitude and motivation to deliver as part of a global team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Creative environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Working part of a well-established Consultancy
- Global growing business
- Attractive salary package
- Supportive environment with ongoing professional development.
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and be proficient in Revit.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!