- Position based in Sydney’s inner south, full time role
- Professional, friendly culture with high employee engagement
- Could suit someone from a Clientside background who has experience reviewing bids
Our client is a premier boutique fitout firm operating within the commercial and educational space. The business has been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature they can offer clients a personalised service and currently employ a close-knit team of 30 people.
Working closely with the Director the core function of this role will be to manage the bid process and whilst also overseeing the HSEQ Systems across projects valued to $5M. This role could suit a clientside project manager with strong bid writing skills who has experience reviewing bids and tenders.
This will include
- Management of the Estimating Team to ensure the timely and accurate output of conforming / Strategic Winning Tenders & Panel Applications.
- Preparation and Submission of EOI’s & Panel Applications
- Preparation and maintenance of Project Management Documentation specific to meeting the requirements of the deliverables of the RFT
- Preparation and maintenance of Marketing documentation
- Marketing Collateral, CV’s, Project Sheets
- Methodologies (director will up skill and assist in this area if needed)
- Project Risk Analysis
- Contractual Review
Culture / Benefits
This business enjoys high employee engagement and low staff turnover due to inclusive, professional, and flexible culture. The company has enjoyed repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive, and quality of product produced.
The company are growing at a steady pace, so the Director has time to invest in people and their careers.
Ideal background / Relevant Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Construction, Economics or Business Field
- Experience working in a Construction, Design of Consultancy firm within the construction or engineering sector
- Adobe Design Suite; PDF Pro, Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- Commercial Management - Familiar with all standard commercial construction contracts
- Ability to produce construction programmes and write methodology (templates are provide however strong level of understanding required)
- Microsoft Office Suite Including MS Project
- Document control / Management
- Drivers Licence
- WHS White Card
- Permanent Australian Residency
- Strong Written Communication Skills
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / 82524019 for more information or apply for the position below. firstname.lastname@example.org