- 12 month Maternity leave cover
- Immediate start
- Parking at office, also near CBD transport
Over the last 10 years our client has seen unprecedented growth nationally and they are still beating their competitors to high profile projects across both division’s new build and refurbishment.
As a business they take on projects up to $150m which covers both divisions including the refurbishment arm. Generally speaking project in the fit out/refurbishment division sit between $1m to $40m.
The company culture is very good and they have strong staff retention. This is due to some excellent systems in place, including WHS, contract admin and back office support, a dedicated senior management team and where possible they promote from within.
This role is a 12 month maternity cover but it also has the potential to go permanent if all goes well.
Seeking a well-respected and industry aligned Bid Manager who has experience delivering end to end for the at least the last 5 years.
The Bid Manager is responsible for the production of business proposals and tenders, collating project information and writing in a technical manner, while creating the graphics content/ managing template library.
- Manage and prepare the entire tender / EOI responses to client specifications
- Liaise with executives and internal stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are established and met. Responsible for management of Bid Team deadlines within Microsoft Teams.
- Manage and support the Bid Coordinator
- Ensure that required bid copy and graphics are consistently seen as creative, progressive, innovative and appropriately reflecting both the win strategy and bid briefing requirements.
- Work with Bid team to continually improve general Submission Library content
- Organise meetings and workshops for project development.
- Produce reports for business development and senior executives.
- Minimum 4-5 years submissions coordination / management experience within the construction or property sector
- Degree qualified - Communications or Marketing (MUST)
- Graphic Design background (desirable)
- High proficiency in strategic copywriting and content development.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Creating high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or bid/proposal background
- Brand awareness / corporate identity implement style guides, visuals and templates for high quality proposals
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com