Associate Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 15:47|
Established almost 50 years ago, this Australian engineering consultancy has a fantastic reputation with government departments as well as private developers, architects, builders, commercial and industrial firms.
Based in Adelaide, with a strong pipeline of defence projects, they are looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to be involved in the next phase of expansion.
The primary function of this role is to use your Civil Design expertise and be an integral part from conception to completion on some major defence projects. Having previous experience on the full life cycle of projects, this technical role will come naturally to you.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in Civil engineering
• 6 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy environment
• General Civil design experience across roads, subdivisions and stormwater drainage
• Experience in pavement design and construction
• Previous defence project experience is favoured but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's