- Drive a pipeline of health projects ranging from $10M-$150M in value
- Realign your continuous learning through mentorship and gain exposure to key industry stakeholders
- Grow in a supportive and professional team culture supporting growth in a fun environment
- Work for a client-side project management consultancy on health projects ranging from $10M- $150M in value.
- Develop project briefs, planning and design
- Procure and liaise with consultants, stakeholders and contractors
- Manage and oversee cost expenditure of projects
- Liaise with Project Management team as well as our client
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in the project management sector
- Demonstrated experience working on health projects in a similar role on the client side
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
- Exciting, dynamic company delivery some of the largest projects in NSW
- Well established company, delivering projects up to $500m in value
- Holds an enviable reputation for effective Project Management Services on projects with a proven track record of delivery high quality outcomes
- Our client is a professional consultancy who puts emphasis on learning and growth as well as working in a fun environment.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com