Assistant Development Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Development Manager|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 17:16|
A client I am pleased to represent delivering highly sort after residential developments within NSW.
With an excellent track record of successfully delivering multi-use residential developments attracting strong sales results with the unique developments.
We are now in the position to offer up and coming individuals the opportunity to be involved in these artistically influenced developments
typical duties will include:
- assisting with business acquisitions
- networking and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in managing planning and authority approval process
- assist management of the development design brief
- management and engagement of consultants
- monitor competitors and market conditions
- assist in monitoring and managing new business and project budgets
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- relevant degree in construction with masters in property development favourable
- relevant experience within NSW residential developments
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0401 926 780.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's