CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a Sydney based construction company specialising in the residential and commercial sectors of the market. Immediate start.
This role is suited to someone who is a 3-4 years' into their career and have qualifications to back them. They will enjoy an energetic culture and be comfortable with starting in the office.
You will support the current accounts lady who is about to go on maternity leave, but be working part-time, so your role will be autonomous for the most part.
There are 20 people in the business and growing rapidly, with projects of up to $30-40 mill and hoping to reach the $100mill in a year or so.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project Accounting. Presenting project budgets, income and cost tracking, project forecasting to senior management and multiple stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to P&L.
- Report comparison against historical balances with commentary on key movements.
- Develop annual budgets with the management team.
- End to End Accounts payable for projects.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Payroll support.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience within a similar role within the Property Development, Construction or Engineering industry.
- Passion for Finance and Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven history in dealing with Senior Management.
- Energetic and sociable personality
- Vibrant work culture
- Stability and longevity
- Career Progression Opportunities
- $60-70k + Super depending on experience
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com