An Air Conditioning Technician is required for a well-established contracting and HVAC service and maintenance provider. The client take their team culture seriously, and strive to give you the best work environment to thrive in with regular social activities. They will also support you with your career with paid training courses, half yearly reviews, professional development.
On top of standard entitlements including overtime you will also receive a generous bonus incentive, fully maintained company vehicle, iPhone and laptop.
About the Role:
Due to the growth of our HVAC Service and Maintenance Division, we are looking for an Air Conditioning Technician with 2/3 years post trade who is ready to take their career to the next level, based in the Sydney CBD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide adequate supervision and instruction to contractors and apprentices in your care.
- Perform maintenance and service related tasks on a variety of commercial HVAC sites in CBD.
- Attend break-down and service calls.
- Be on-call (approx 1 in every 4-6 weeks)
- Produce Service Reports for clients and office.
- Trade qualifications in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
- ARCtick licence for the handling of refrigerant gas.
- Experience in developing and instructing apprentices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of occupational health and safety principles.
- Valid Car Drivers licence.
- Competent written and verbal English.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in sales and quoting of service related jobs.
- Other relevant WorkCover or WHS related courses including WHS Consultation, Elevated work platforms, working at heights etc.
- Experience in installation and construction duties.
Please apply now through SEEK with your CV attached or contact Karl French on 0424 172 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org