My client is an Independent advisory to the Australian property and infrastructure sectors. Their expertise encompasses quantity surveying, building consultancy, tax and asset services, PPP advisory, infrastructure, facilities management advisory and expert witness.
They are based in the heart of the CBD, seeking a strong MS Office skilled individual, who has had exposure to bid writing.
This role can suit someone Part-time or Full-time, depending on the right candidate.
Having come from Facilities Management or property prior is a bonus.
About the Role
If you are immediately available, experienced and have experience in the industry please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Skills and Experience required for the role
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel - Immediate to advanced
- Emailing and liaising with clients and customers
- Data Entry and electronic filing experience
- Drafting and managing bid plans
- Completing and writing non-technical content for submissions
- Editing technical schedules to align with client needs
- Finalising production and submission of documents
- Project administration and Ad hoc administration
- Experience in a similar role within construction
Working with CGC Recruitment in temporary roles offers endless opportunities with our clients. Keep yourself busy while you look for a permanent role or find yourself in a successful 'temp career' where you can gain experience and skills working for a range of different companies.
This opportunity has the postential to go perm in an advisory position.
How to Apply
Please apply below!
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com