Reputable construction company who specialise in commercial and industrial spaces. Family run business, which has grown to 300 employees. H
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible, but not limited too;
- Generate Purchase orders and match invoices
- review verify and code invoices and enter into finance system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- track and audit petty cash
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- undertake AP ledger reconciliations
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with suppliers and respond to enquiries
- assist with month end closing
- Ensure new customers and suppliers are set up on system
- prepare management reports
- manage debt recovery process
- maintain AR customer files and records
- generate and send customer invoices
- carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- undertake account receivable ledger reconciliations
- follow established procedures for processing receipts and allocation of payments received.
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- monitor customer accounts for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
who we are looking for;
- Previous experience within Construction - Essential
- 1-3 years experience in Accounts
- Fully proficient in MYOB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career within construction, accounts and administration
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Wetherill park
- Exiting Career progression, opportunities to grow into Accounts / Office Manager.
- Parking available on site