Our client is a family owned medium sized Civil Engineering Construction Company. They have been operating for about 10 years in the Sydney area and pride themselves on the people who make up who they are. They have a great company culture that is inclusive, fun and energetic, and are seeking someone who will fit into this culture too and be a part of the family. The office is in the Eastern Suburbs.
This is a newly created role due to growth where previously the business was turning over $20mill and now up to $50mill.
You will ideally have come from construction prior in a payroll and project focused position.
You will ideally be AQF Level 7 or equivalent, CA or CPA qualified or studying towards qualification with minimum 3+ years relevant finance experience.
You will be working autonomously in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver on deadlines. Is compliance focused. Systems and excel savvy.
- Monthly BAS & IAS Preparation and submission
- Monthly Payroll Tax submission and yearly reconciliation
- Managing Accounts Payable Approvals and processing payments
- Processing Payroll and superannuation payments
- Collate project cost reporting
- Cashflow Reporting
- Prepare Monthly Capex and Opex Reporting
- Bank and corporate credit card reconciliations and cost tracking
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and Posting Journals
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and present to Senior Management
- Procurement Management
- Ad Hoc Reporting as required
- Xero experience
- Construction, engineering or similar prior (must)
- Must be available fairly immediately
- 5 years experience ideal
- English as first language as strong communication required
- Vibrant and energetic personality
- Growth provided
- Fun and engaging culture
- Salary based on experience - $80-90k + Super.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com