As a Utilities Manager with demonstrable rail experience, you will take the lead role in the management and coordination of all aspects of Utilities across a major rail project in Sydney.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Technical Manager and Project Manager to develop the utilities strategy for the project
- Lead a number of Project Engineers on technical matters relating to utilities
- Project Manage and drive the utilities program
- Manage a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
- Implement your knowledge of engineering, environmental and safety systems
Skills and Experience Required
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Ideally 10-15 years’ + relevant working experience
- Experience working on Sydney based railway projects
- Utilities and the relocation of underground services would be highly regarded
- Experience working client-side would be highly regarded
To discuss, please apply or email our NSW Government specialist George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com with an up to date CV.