State wide government agency looking after civil infrastructure projects across NSW with flag ship projects in delivery and development.
The role leads the development of integrated network plans to ensure alignment of transport policy, services and infrastructure to inform network improvement priorities. The position provides transport planning advice and expertise to support the delivery of a range of Transport Planning projects and the achievement of NSW government objectives. The role works across multi-disciplinary, matrixed teams delivering Place based planning within a specific geographic area, Integrated network planning, Strategic land use assessment and other minor and major projects and initiatives.
They are looking for people to join the Integrated Network Planning and Programs team as Senior transport/Urban planners.
Duties will include;
Leading the development of strategic transport planning, investigations and initiatives across regional NSW.
You will have strong knowledge of transport planning practices, good organisational skills and the ability to manage competing work priorities. You possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including a collaborative and co-design approach to addressing issues and an ability to influence and negotiate in order to achieve outcomes.
This is a remote working opportunity so you can live and work anywhere within NSW.
- Development of integrated network plans to guide and inform network improvement priorities across Regional and Outer Metropolitan NSW.
- Provide advice, research and analysis, recommendations and prepare documentation/submissions to support the development of programs and strategic concept proposals and guidance, Transport strategies, plans, studies, and business cases, aligned to a specific NSW geographic area, integrated network or major project, and all phases of strategic land use assessment.
- Contribute to rigorous project planning and reporting to ensure accurate progress updates, risks and issues are communicated with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with specialist teams within the matrix branch structure and across TfNSW divisions to ensure the best possible planning outcomes.
- Participate in committees and working groups and represent TfNSW on external advisory committees.
- Managing competing work priorities to deliver on agreed timelines and outputs.
- Working flexibly across the Branch to ensure sufficient resources are allocated to priority projects.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice, Government policy and statutory requirements.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org