My client is an internationally acclaimed mutli-disciplinary design practice known for their consistency in producing innovative design work. Conveniently located in the heart of Sydney, the studio is looking to add a talented urban designer to their close-knit team.
- They maintain a non-hierarchical structure within the office to ensure the environment is collaborative and supportive
- Career Development programs
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects
- Award-winning design team
Working as an Urban Designer for my client, you will primarily be responsible for assisting on large-scale projects from start to finish, working within a larger team. You'll be supported not only by the urban team and the wider office, but also the Urban Design leadership team.
You will be working across a variety of projects from start to finish, predominately within the mixed-use, commercial, residential and public markets. Alongside senior staff, working in a small team in a larger multi-disciplined office, assisting with the development of design, production of relevant documentation and assessments, coordination of clients, consultants, council staff and any other relevant personnel.
To be considered for this position, you should possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working locally within the Urban Design field
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban Design, Architecture or another relevant industry
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD ideally, or AutoCAD & Rhino
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Christina Ryan a ring on 02 8252 4020 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org