Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate in regional NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects in the area.
This is a short term role with an immediate start to join a experienced team across civil road infrastructure projects.
The Traffic Engineering Officer is responsible for conducting routine network investigations and technical assessments, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide network management advice, based on sound knowledge of guidelines and procedures, to assist in effective resolution of issues and good project outcomes.
- Undertake appropriate investigations, audits and technical assessments, and record accurate site information to make recommendations for improvements on the road network.
- Implement appropriate network management procedures to ensure the quality of activities, outcomes, and records.
- Provide timely and considered draft responses to customer issues to ensure that the unit has a customer focus.
- Assist in projects, which may include traffic and safety, speed zone, sign posting and delineation reviews and prepare orders for minor works to assist in identifying and arranging delivery of network management improvements.
- Assist in the development of the preferred solution at project level for network improvement projects to ensure good quality outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with other precincts to build a consistent approach to network and safety management across traffic, speed and guidance and delineation
- Understanding community expectations and balancing them against RMS policy and technical requirements.
- Delivering expert advice to a large and diverse body of customers within short time frames.
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org