Experienced Site Supervisor required by client-side rail organisation to work on Track Maintenance.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Track maintenance / defects management experience,
- Experience with a railway contractor or client-side organisation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Rail Project Manager and Engineer, your role will focus on coordinating rail maintenance projects and implementing programs,
- You will be involved in coordinating maintenance or delivery crews
- Possession planning,
- Procurement of plant,
- Management of subcontractors,
- Ensuring quality and safety management programs are met,
- Maintaining a high very level of safety.
We are looking for somebody with a strong understanding of track maintenance in the rail environment. An understanding of safety management systems, contracts and safe work method statements will be highly regarded.
For further information please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013