|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 16:34|
One of Sydney’s leading privately owned multi-disciplined engineering consultancies are looking for a technical lead to join their team in the North Shore.
Reporting into the civil engineering manager, you will take ownership for all the technical design elements across a range of projects. This is a purely internally focused position – ensuring best practice and collaboration between teams and across projects. Ensuring deadlines are met – and quality is maintained. Equally you will be expected to develop solutions on challenging projects and work with the senior leadership so these can be presented to clients.
To be successful in this position you will have a wealth of experience leading teams within the land development space. Alternatively, this role will suit the Senior Engineer looking to step up to lead a team on all technical aspects (i.e. earthworks, roads, drainage & flooding).
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in Civil engineering
• 7 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy environment
• General civil design experience across roads, subdivisions and stormwater drainage
• Experience using 12D, Drains & MUSIC
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's