You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of high quality systems and safety assurance services on this major railway project in Sydney. You will be involved in developing safety assurance strategies, plans and analysis in order to ensure safe and reliable operations and meet regulatory requirements.
This may include: hazard analysis, stakeholder workshops, safety case development, hazard log management, risk management, reliability modelling and prediction, requirements analysis, auditing, software assurance, verification and validation activities.
- Carry out systems engineering and assurance practices to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems in the rail domain;
- Documents user, business, system and design requirements, options analysis and decisions made in progressing to recommended solutions
- Develops systems assurance plans and any supporting processes and documents
- Implements and co-ordinates systems assurance programs of work, including RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) analysis
- Provides advice on and analysis of the reliability and safety of software-intensive systems
- Coordinates technical and systems assurance reviews
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Electrical / Electro-mechanical Engineering, or Electronics or Communication, or similar technical disciplines
- Five years’ experience in the application of systems assurance and RAMS processes in complex projects
- Experience interpreting and applying relevant standards in engineering delivery projects (e.g., AREMA, CENELEC, ISO/IEC, IEEE)
- Good communication skills, including business writing and presentations
- Working knowledge of safety demonstration processes
- Good analytical and judgment skills for solving complex problems and evaluating alternative courses of action
For a full, detailed job description and to discuss in more detail please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013